Sunday, May 29, 2011

Would you look at that?

The inspiration for the title of this post is from a YouTube video that I seem to quote non-stop while  I am in DC.
Watch them in this order. When I a looking around in DC, and I look at something really neat, the first thing that comes to my mind is... Would you look at that? Just look at it!

Statistics show that Washington, DC is the fittest city in America, and I didn't really believe it until I saw it first hand. There are no fat people her. I don't mean to be blunt, but believe me, I have looked for them and they are no where in sight. Everyone in DC loves to run. I guess partially because joining a gym is expensive and running is free, partially because everyone else is running so it makes you want to join in, and partially because DC is so pretty and you always have beautiful scenery to look at while you run. The other day, I found myself going on a short run. It was great because there were so many pretty things to look at. Unfortunately, this short run turned into an hour and a half long jog through every part of DC. Why did you run for so long you ask? Well that was a stupid question... I got lost, duh! Don't you know me at all? Lets just say i was pretty sore in the next few days to follow.

Within my time while I have been in DC, I have met several boys that love cats. This is really weird for me to have a grasp of. I have never met a boy that likes cats, so why in just the past week have I met two? I am baffled by this... Is it because I think I am allergic to cats? It is because I think they are evil? Nevertheless, does this mean that boys that like cats are nice, kind hearted guys or does it mean that they are weird and emotional? Hopefully soon I will find out. In the mean time, I'll continue on liking dogs, rabbits, and fish (all animals that don't scratch you).

Peace out Blog World; I'll see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment