Sunday, July 3, 2011

Change of Plans...

     So as many of you know, I was supposed to leave WashingFUN, DC and head to ArlingFUN, TX yesterday; however, I am currently in WashingFUN, DC typing this... I will not be gracing ArlingFUN, TX with my presence this summer. I just loved DC so much that I decided to stay forever! Okay, no, not FOREVER. But I will be here for the rest of the summer. My internship offered me a job, and long story short, now I will be staying in DC until the end of July. I haven't told too many people so sorry if you reading this is how you find out! If you are depressed about not seeing me this summer, feel free to call me if you need to be consoled.
     On a lighter note, I have been trying to find a hobby. I feel like I have tried every possible hobby out there, and all of them are either boring or I am bad at them. Any ideas?.....No?.... Okay well, until then I will just continue to write in a blog that people out there in the world may or may not be reading. I guess I will never know. In the mean time, give me some potential hobbies and I will let you how I feel about trying it out if I haven't already.
     My original intention of this blog was to update it frequently, but you all clearly see what happened... My self-diagnosed ADD kicked in and I moved on to something else & didn't even think about this blog for weeks! I guess I am just out and about enjoying DC too much!
     Oh yeah, speaking of DC.... Abby Grace came to visit Gracie and I for a week! (Self-diagnosed ADD kicking in right there) I am so glad that she made the decision to sleep on an awkwardly short/ uncomfortable couch for a week just to see us! We have had some great adventures so far! The first place that we took her to was Crepeaway (my frequent buyer punch card is almost full by the way); I think it is safe to say that she loved it! Some of our other adventures include: seeing the end stop of two different metro stops, a water taxi, the Peeps store, Georgetown Cupcake (yes, we waited in line), watching the planes land, many delicious meals, lots of late night girl talks! Having AG here makes me miss Tuscaloosa & all my friends there. I can't wait to like live like in the like sorority house next year like with all my like friends! All in all, AG's trip to DC is only half way over & we still have our nation's birthday to go celebrate! USA!
     I can't wait to see what the rest of this summer has in store for me! I have made many wonderful friends. Even friends that go to Alabama that I never knew before I came up here. Shout out to #UAinDC yaawwwlll! I also cannot wait until all of #UAinDC is reunited for #UAinDCatUA in August! I am counting on Andy, the #UAinDC social chair to make this happen.
     Oh yeah, one more thing! (...ADD?) The song Kokomo by the Beach Boys is STILL stuck in my head. It has been over a month!!! This CANNOT be normal. It is not even slowly starting to disappear from my mind. It is definitely getting worse!! HELP! Aruba, Jamaica, oooo I want to take ya! 

g2g! Roll Tide till I die!

No comments:

Post a Comment